Effective Date: September 9, 2022
This is the website of ComicConnect, Corp. Our postal address is 36 W 37 ST, Fl. 6, NY, NY, 10018. We can be reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can reach us toll free at 888 779 7377, Internationally at +1 212 895 3999, or by fax at +1 212 260 4304.
1. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify you individually, including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described below.
a. Information You Provide Us.
I. When you use our Service, update your account profile, or contact us, we may collect Personal Data from you, such as email address, first and last name, user name, and other information you provide. We also collect your blockchain address, which may become associated with Personal Data when you use our Service.
II. If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we will collect your name and contact information, as well as any other content included in the message.
III. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our service where you voluntarily provide it or where we state that Personal Data is being collected.
b. Information Collected from Third-Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that offer their products and/or services for use in conjunction with our Service or whose products and/or services may be linked from our Service. For example, third-party wallet providers provide us with your blockchain address and certain other information you choose to share with those wallets providers. We may add this to the data we have already collected from or about you through our Service.
2. Use of Your Personal Data.
a. We process your Personal Data to run our business, provide the service, personalize your experience on the service, and improve the service. Specifically, we use your Personal Data to:
I. facilitate the creation of and secure your account;
II. identify you as a user in our system;
III. provide you with our service, including, but not limited to, helping you view, explore, and create NFTs using our tools and, at your own discretion, connect directly with others to purchase, sell, or transfer NFTs on public blockchains;
IV. improve the administration of our service and quality of experience when you interact with our service, including, but not limited to, by analyzing how you and other users find and interact with the service;
V. provide customer support and respond to your requests and inquiries;
VI. detect, prevent, and address fraud, violations of our terms or policies, and/or other harmful or unlawful activity;
VII. send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your account was created;
VIII. send you administrative notifications, such as security, support, and maintenance advisories;
IX. send you notifications related to actions on the service, including notifications of offers on your NFTs;
X. send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other notices related to our services or third parties' goods and services;
XI. comply with applicable laws, cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or other authorities of suspected violations of law, and/or to pursue or defend against legal threats and/or claims; and
XII. act in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data.
a. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide technical infrastructure services; conduct quality assurance testing; analyze how our Service is used; prevent, detect, and respond to unauthorized activities; provide technical and customer support; and/or to provide other support to us and to the Service.
e. Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data: to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.
5. Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
a. Email Communications. We may periodically send you newsletters and/or emails that directly promote the use of our Service or third parties’ goods and services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or through the Notifications preferences in your Settings page. Despite these preferences, we may send you occasional transactional service-related informational communications.
b. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service.
6. Data Access and Control. You can view, access, edit, or delete your Personal Data for certain aspects of the Service via your Settings page. You may also have certain additional rights:
a. If you are a user in the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have certain rights under the respective European and UK General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). These include the right to (i) request access and obtain a copy of your personal data; (ii) request rectification or erasure; (iii) object to or restrict the processing of your personal data; and (iv) request portability of your personal data. Additionally, if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
b. If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). These include the right to (i) request access to, details regarding, and a copy of the personal information we have collected about you and/or shared with third parties; (ii) request deletion of the personal information that we have collected about you; and (iii) the right to opt-out of sale of your personal information. As the terms are defined under the CCPA, we do not “sell” your “personal information.”
c. If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, CCPA, or other applicable data protection or privacy laws, please contact us at the address provided in Section 12 below, specify your request, and reference the applicable law. We may ask you to verify your identity, or ask for more information about your request. We will consider and act upon any above request in accordance with applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
d. Notwithstanding the above, we cannot edit or delete any information that is stored on a blockchain, for example the Ethereum blockchain, as we do not have custody or control over any blockchains. The information stored on the blockchain may include purchases, sales, and transfers related to your blockchain address and NFTs held at that address.
8. Data Protection. We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our custody and control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate and remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
a. You are responsible for the security of your digital wallet, and we urge you to take steps to ensure it is and remains secure. If you discover an issue related to your wallet, please contact your wallet provider.
9. Minors. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. Our Terms of Service require all users to be at least 18 years old. Minors who are at least 13 years old but are under 18 years old may use a parent or guardian’s Comic Connect account, but only with the involvement of the account holder. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to ComicConnect and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at the address indicated in Section 12 below.
12. Questions; Contacting
If you have any problems, questions, or concerns regarding ComicConnect emails, please call 888.779.7377 or email email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe from the ComicConnect mailing list, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word REMOVE in the header.